- #463252 000373000 463252000373000
Hans Hoyer 7801 Nickel Double French Horn
- Write a Review
The Hans Hoyer 7801 Nickel Double French Horn is a modern masterpiece among French Horns. In the Key of Bb/F, this horn is formed from pre-aged metal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The result of years of development, this horn is a modern masterpiece with the feel and tone of the classic PRO-37R Kruspe horns.
The Hans Hoyer 7801 Nickel Double French Horn is a modern masterpiece among French Horns. In the Key of Bb/F, this horn is formed from pre-aged metal. This metal gives a unique, vintage tone that is not easily replicated by other contemporary instruments. It features a double, detachable bell and a Kruspe wrap. This instrument has the feel and tone of a PRO-37R Kruspe but goes even a step further in creating a dark, elegant tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hans Hoyer 7801 Nickel Double French Horn:
In my experience with french horns (10 years with a travel quartet and 4 years as a band director) I have found this french horn to be a great addition to my array of horns. It has a very thick and rich tone. Thus, it isn't good for some faster/chromatic pieces. It "thickens" up a lot which is a problem on those chromatic runs. But for chorals and slower songs it has a beautiful thick tone that works quite well.