- 463861 000906000 463861000906000
Hans Hoyer 802 Geyer Series Double Horn
802-L Lacquer - Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
The Hans Hoyer 802 Geyer Series Double Horn is a responsive, hand-made German horn. This exceptional instrument is ideal for the advancing student re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic horn for the advancing student
The Hans Hoyer 802 Geyer Series Double Horn is a responsive, hand-made German horn. This exceptional instrument is ideal for the advancing student ready to master a double French Horn. It features a .468 bore and a 12.2 medium size bell throat for excellent projection and resonance. A reversible thumb trigger, adjustable finger hook, gold brass mouthpipe, and engraved rotor caps are other components to this horn. String linkage offers quick and fast playing. When seeking to upgrade your instrument, enjoy the next level of German craftsmanship with the Hans Hoyer 802 Geyer Series Double Horn.
- Key of F / Bb
- .468" bore
- 12.2" medium throat bell
- String linkage, Geyer style wrap
802 Geyer Series Double Horn
- Bell: 12" yellow brass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.