- 463248 000420003 463248000420003
Hans Hoyer C1-L Triple Horn
Lacquer Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
The C1-L F / Bb / High Eb Compensated Triple Horn offers the professional level player an instrument with a enormous, warm sound in all registers. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The C1-L F / Bb / High Eb Compensated Triple Horn offers the professional level player an instrument with a enormous, warm sound in all registers. The C1-L features a .468-inch bore with a F / Bb / High Eb compensating design to aid the player in better intonation plus a 12.2-inch detachable medium throat bell that offers a rich response with projection. The C1-L horn also features string linkage for a more traditional feel and valve response.
- Key of F / Bb / High Eb
- .468" bore
- 12.2" medium throat detachable bell
- Compensated design; String valve linkage
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.