- 463244 000420003 463244000420003
Hans Hoyer C12-L Double Horn
Lacquer Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
The C12-L Series offers a different level of resistance to the professional level player. The C12-L features a .468-inch bore with split switch valve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Split F / Bb switch valves!
The C12-L Series offers a different level of resistance to the professional level player. The C12-L features a .468-inch bore with split switch valves for both the F and Bb side of the instrument. The C12 also features a 12.2-inch detachable medium throat bell with excellent projection plus string linkage for smooth valve action.
- Key of F / Bb
- .468" bore
- 12.2" medium throat detachable bell
- Split switch valves for both F and Bb side; String valve linkage
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.