- Product 463251
Hans Hoyer Heritage 6802 Bb/F Double French Horn String Mechanism
- Write a Review
Perhaps the finest new professional horn, the Hans Hoyer Heritage 6802 has an exceptional dark, rich tone. This horn features a .464 bore and a 12 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The result of years of development, this horn is a modern masterpiece with the feel and tone of the classic PRO-37R Kruspe horns.
Perhaps the finest new professional horn, the Hans Hoyer Heritage 6802 has an exceptional dark, rich tone. This horn features a .464 bore and a 12 detachable yellow brass bell. String linkage creates smooth, quiet playing. This elegant new horn comes in a nickel-silver finish with a Kruspe wrap. The Hans Hoyer Heritage 6802 Bb/F Double French Horn String Mechanism has a similar feel and tone to the classic PRO-37R Kruspe but is an even finer instrument.
Heritage 6802 Bb/F Double French Horn String Mechanism
- Finish: Nickel-silver
- Bell: 12" yellow brass
- Bore: .464"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.