- #460326 000000000 460326000000000
Holton H105 Professional French Horn
- Write a Review
The pursuit of perfection has yielded a new-generation French horn of superior performance and superb intonation. The H105's technological and acoust...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Holton's flagship model.
The pursuit of perfection has yielded a new-generation French horn of superior performance and superb intonation. The H105's technological and acoustical flexibility enables the artist to perform in a wide variety of playing situations. Its 2 interchangeable mouthpipes with newly developed tapers make it easy to switch between work in small chamber ensembles and large symphony orchestras. The specially tempered red brass bell produces a rich, dark sound capable of great volume without getting brassy.
- Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, large-throated, hand-hammered tempered bronze bell
- 2 interchangeable mouthpipes feature a .306 venturi and a .310 venturi
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped brass rotors with nickel silver
- Slides are hand-lapped nickel silver both inside and outside with outer rolled beads; short-length recessed slides for quick removal
- Nickel silver body
- Genuine Holton medium-deep cup mouthpiece
Order today. Once you play it, no other instrument will do.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Holton H105 Professional French Horn:
I am going to be a french horn performance major at University of North Texas so my senior year I went out looking for the perfect horn. I found a 3 year old Holton H105 on hornplayer.net and never thought about it twice. This is the best horn i have ever had the privlege of playing on. It is practically impossible to over-blow the horn, it creates an amazing warm tone and is so easy to play! I highly highly reccomend trying out the H105 if you are considering a professional french horn career. In addition to its technical qualities, the horn is just beautiful! You can be sure that you will turn heads and stand out on stage :)Please, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.