- 460327 000000000 460327000000000
Holton H175 Professional Merker-Matic French Horn
- Write a Review
The Merker-Matic is a premium double French horn that offers the ultimate in craftsmanship and tonal splendor. Design features such as its newly desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impeccably crafted, artist quality.
The Merker-Matic is a premium double French horn that offers the ultimate in craftsmanship and tonal splendor. Design features such as its newly designed 4th branch, dual bore, and mouthpipe tapers lead professionals to claim an ease of blowing in all registers as well as an exceptionally quick response and a smooth, precise legato. A genuine Holton Farkas MC silver-plated mouthpiece and slimine wood-shell case are included.
Key of F/Bb double, .468" bore; 12.25" medium-throated, hand-hammered, yellow brass detachable bell; .310 venturi of yellow brass; tapered hand-lapped valve rotors; brass branches and bows with solid nickel-silver connecting ferrules; slides are solid nickel-silver inside and outside. Includes silver-plated mouthpiece and slimline wood shell case.
- Key of F/Bb double
- Large-thoated, hand-hammered, specially annealed bell with overlapping seam
- Newly developed taper with .306 venturi of nickel-silver
- Tapered hand-lapped brass rotors with nickel-silver outside casings
- Reversible 4th valve
- Both inside and outside of slides are hand-lapped nickel-silver with rolled beads
- Fully adjustable finger hook
- Independent F/Bb tuning
- Solid nickel-silver
- Farkas MC silverplated mouthpiece
To own it is to love it. Order today and play an exceedingly fine instrument.
H175 Professional Merker-Matic French Horn
- Bell: 12.25" diameter
Dual bore .468"/.460"
Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.