- 460388 000000000 460388000000000
Holton H275 Professional Merker-Matic French Horn
- Write a Review
The Holton Professional Merker-Matic is a premium double French horn that offers the ultimate in craftsmanship and tonal splendor. Design features su...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisitely crafted, free-blowing in all registers.
The Holton Professional Merker-Matic is a premium double French horn that offers the ultimate in craftsmanship and tonal splendor. Design features such as its newly designed 4th branch, dual bore, and mouthpipe tapers lead professionals to claim an ease of blowing in all registers as well as an exceptionally quick response and a smooth, precise legato. A genuine Holton Farkas MC silver-plated mouthpiece and slim-line wood-shell case are included with the H275 French Horn.
The Holton H275 Pro Merker-Matic French Horn is in the key of Bb/F double. Dual bore .468"/.460"; 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered, detachable bell; newly developed taper with .306 venturi of nickel silver; tapered hand-lapped brass rotors with nickel silver outside casings; reversible 4th valve; hand-lapped nickel silver slides with rolled beads; fully adjustable finger hook; independent F/Bb tuning; solid nickel-silver finish.
- Bb/F double
- Dual bore .468"/.460"
- 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered, detachable bell
- Newly developed taper with .306 venturi of nickel silver
- Tapered hand-lapped brass rotors with nickel silver outside casings
- Reversible 4th valve
- Both inside and outside of slides are hand-lapped nickel silver with rolled beads
- Fully adjustable finger hook
- Independent F/Bb tuning
- Solid nickel-silver
- Slimline wood shell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.