- 460389 000000000 460389000000000
Holton H277 Professional Farkas French Horn
- Write a Review
The versatile H277 offers a compact feel and bright sound. It includes a hand-fitted rotary valve system, string linkage, separate Bb tuning slide, d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Equally at home in marching band or orchestra.
The versatile H277 offers a compact feel and bright sound. It includes a hand-fitted rotary valve system, string linkage, separate Bb tuning slide, detachable bell, and a change lever designed to fit the thumb in a natural position. Made of extremely corrosion-resistant nickel-silver.
- Bb/F double
- Tapered hand-lapped brass valve rotors
- Solid nickel-silver slides
- Includes case and mouthpiece
A fine instrument worthy of a truly dedicated player. Order yours today.
- .468" bore
- 12.25" medium-throated, hand-hammered nickel-silver, detachable bell
- .310" venturi of nickel-silver
- nickel-silver branches, bows, and ferrules
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.