More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 460393 000000000 460393000000000
Holton H280 Farkas Series Screw Bell Double Horn
- Write a Review
Same as the H180 with detachable bell. Free-blowing horn with rich and resonant intonation. Bell and branch are made of a special brass alloy for sli...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 42,792 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A rich and resonant orchestal instrument.
Same as the H180 with detachable bell. Free-blowing horn with rich and resonant intonation. Bell and branch are made of a special brass alloy for slightly darker tonal coloring. Good projection. Model H180 is an excellent orchestral horn with dark sound and bright overtones.
- F/Bb double
- .468" bore
- 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered yellow brass, detachable bell
- Tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors
- .310" venturi of nickel silver
- Solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules
- Slides are solid nickel silver inside and out
Order today and experience the Farkas feeling.