More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 460396 000000000 460396000000000
Holton H378 Intermediate French Horn
- Write a Review
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo ...Read More
A step-up horn with intonation and style!
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes clearly and evenly.
Key of Bb/F double; .468" bore; 12-1/4" hand-hammered, yellow brass bell; large throat; .310 venturi of yellow brass; noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs; tapered hand-lapped rotors; nickel silver slides inside and out; lacquered brass finish.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
H378 Intermediate French Horn
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12-inch
- Bell Type: Fixed
- Bell Throat: Medium
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Tapered Rotors and Bearings; Solid Nickel Silver Inner and Outer Slides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Holton Farkas MC
- Finish: Lacquer