- Product 467975
Holton Merker Matic Series Double French Horn
H276 Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
The Holton Merker Matic Series was developed with horn legend Ether Merker. Within the series there are a variety of options such as different bell d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ethel Merker Series!
The Holton Merker Matic Series was developed with horn legend Ether Merker. Within the series there are a variety of options such as different bell designs to create different tones. The Double French Horn features a dual bore, a 12-1/4 large throat bell, and a newly designed 4th branch. Additionally, this horn has heavyweight valve caps to add mass and resonance to the instrument. The horn plays evenly in all registers with an especially precise legato. The Holton Merker Matic Series Double French Horn is also available as a screw bell.
- Key of F / Bb, Pitch: A445
- .468" bore (F Side); .460" bore (Bb Side)
- 12.25" large-throat bell
Merker Matic Series Double French Horn
- Bore: .468"
Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning
Bell: 12.25" diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.