This series features an inline double independent standard wrap rotor design in the key of Bb/ F / Gb and D with tapered bearings and precision linkage for outstanding performance plus a .562-inch bore for excellent response. The 740 Series also features a 10-inch bell available in yellow or rose brass designed for excellent resonance and projection.
Quality craftsmanship, computer-aided design, and contact with leading educators and artists contribute to the sound and playability of Jupiter instruments.
An entry-level price, professional-sounding bass trombone.
- Key: Bb / F / Gb / D
- Bore: .562-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 10-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Nickel Silver Outer Slide and Chromed Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Valve System: Independent
- Features: Independent Valve System; Nickel Silver Outer Handslide
- Case: Wood Frame
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jupiter 740 Series Bass Trombone:
I bought this horn in the middle of August of 2008 and I found great satisfaction in it's fat, bassy tone and it's surprising agility between notes. In just four months after buying my first bass trombone, I made the All-State Symphonic ATSSB of Texas. I love this horn and I'm proud to be the owner of this fine Jupiter horn.