- #J23828 000001000 J23828000001000
Jupiter JEP1000 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
The 1000 Series offers the intermediate player an instrument that is easy to control and has excellent projection. This non-compensating euphonium fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Step-up euphonium for the promising student.
The 1000 Series offers the intermediate player an instrument that is easy to control and has excellent projection. This non-compensating euphonium features 4 top-action stainless steel valves for smooth action and a small shank mouthpiece receiver.
The 1000 Series is popular with students and educators alike. In recent years Jupiter's quality and consistency have skyrocketed due to the hiring of some of the world's best design engineers, as well as a redoubled commitment to quality control. Instrument components are generated by computerized machinery with incredible precision so the highly trained craftspeople can concentrate almost entirely on exacting assembly and setup. All pads are hand seated, all valves and tuning slides are hand lapped, and all keys are hand aligned and adjusted. High-quality durable finishes are applied by hand, and each instrument is personally inspected and play-tested before leaving the factory.
This upright beauty features a silver-plated finish, a removable valve section, stainless steel pistons, a .570" bore, 11" bell and comes shipped in an ABS Molded Case.
Order today and get comfortable on an instrument you'll be spending years with.
JEP1000 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570"
- Bell: 11"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Removable Valve Section
- Case: ABS Molded
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.