- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JEP1100M Quantum Series Bb Marching Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #J37231 000002000 J37231000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JEP1100M features a .592" bore plus an 11" yellow brass bell for a rich, dark sound that will project all the way to the press box. The JEP1100M ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior marching euphonium.
The JEP1100M features a .592" bore plus an 11" yellow brass bell for a rich, dark sound that will project all the way to the press box. The JEP1100M also features Stainless steel valves, 1st valve slide trigger and 3rd valve slide finger ring for easy intonation adjustment plus a right hand carrying ring for player comfort.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Pistons
Features: Weight: 7.6 lb.; 1st Valve Slide Trigger
Case: Wood Frame
Mouthpiece: Large Shank
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Lightweight and easily maneuvered. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.