- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JHR700 Series Single French Horn
- Write a Review
- J23831 000001000 J23831000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JHR700 is a single horn in F with a rose brass leadpipe, mechanical link tapered rotary valves and nickel-sleeved outer tuning slides. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student instrument, appropriate through tertiary studies.
The Jupiter JHR700 is a single horn in F with a rose brass leadpipe, mechanical link tapered rotary valves and nickel-sleeved outer tuning slides. It has a .472" bore and an 11.9" bell. It is a great-sounding, easy-playing horn that is reasonably priced and should sustain a motivated student well through his or her secondary and even tertiary studies. It has a lacquered brass body and comes in a wood-frame case.
Lacquered Brass Body
Rose Brass Leadpipe
Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valves
Nickel-Sleeved Outer Tuning Slides
Order today for a horn you'll progress with as far as you want to you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.