- #J37267 000001002 J37267000001002
Jupiter JTB1150F Performance Series F-Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
These full bore tenor trombones are the perfect step-up model when you're ready for a .547" bore. Nickel-silver outer hand slide is standard, and the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A horn to further inspire the advancing trombonist.
These full bore tenor trombones are the perfect step-up model when you're ready for a .547" bore. Nickel-silver outer hand slide is standard, and the F attachment has a modified open wrap.
JTB1150F Performance Series F-Attachment Trombone
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
Handslide Material: Nickel Silver Outer Slide and Chromed Inner Slide
Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
F Attachment Wrap: Modified Open
F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
Features: Modified Open Wrap; Nickel Silver Outer Handslide; Mechanical Link Tapered Rotary Valve
Case: Wood Frame
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.