- J43650 000001000 J43650000001000
Jupiter JTB730 Standard Series Trombone
- Write a Review
The JTB730 standard tenor trombone features a brass outer slide with chromed inner slides and is the perfect instrument for the beginner. Good intona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality build, good brand.
The JTB730 standard tenor trombone features a brass outer slide with chromed inner slides and is the perfect instrument for the beginner. Good intonation and tone, easy sound production. It comes in an ABS molded case.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Brass outer slide with hand lapped chromed-inner slides offer superior response and a more centered tone
- ABS Molded Case offers excellent lightweight protection and is very easy to carry
As good a starter trombone as you'll find. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.