- #J42461 000002000 J42461000002000
Jupiter Qualifier Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JSP1000 Fiberglass Sousaphone is one of the more sturdy marching instruments currently on the market. It features a durable white fibergl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fiberglass is striking on the field and easier to carry.
The Jupiter JSP1000 Fiberglass Sousaphone is one of the more sturdy marching instruments currently on the market. It features a durable white fiberglass body with a 26 in. bell for great projection plus an easily removable valve and slide body for easy maintenance.
Qualifier Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Stainless Steel Pistons have remarkably smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
Removable Valve Sections allows for easier, more economical maintenance and repairs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.