- Product 463559
Kanstul 1000 Series Bb Trumpet
1000-2 Silver .460 Bore
- Write a Review
The CHI1000 Series features the unmistakable look of the classic trumpet designed by Chicago craftsman a half century ago. They have that same solid ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The CHI1000 Series features the unmistakable look of the classic trumpet designed by Chicago craftsman a half century ago. They have that same solid feel and soaring sound. The CHI1000 Series features a 4.75-inch yellow brass bell and is available in a .460" or .464" bore.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch or .464-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul ML
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; One Traditional Water Key on Main Tuning Slide; Distinctive Reverse 2nd Valve Slide
- Case: Double Gig Bag
- Mouthpiece Kanstul CG 3
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.