- #470874 000910000 470874000910000
Kanstul 1500-A Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 1500-A features a .460" bore with a 5" #7 taper one-piece bronze bell plus a heavy mouthpiece receiver, main tuning slide and weighted valve caps...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 1500-A features a .460" bore with a 5" #7 taper one-piece bronze bell plus a heavy mouthpiece receiver, main tuning slide and weighted valve caps for a focused sound and greater projection. The 1500-A also includes a standard main tuning slide. This trumpet is an excellent choice for the jazz or symphonic player. NO case or mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 25
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch One Piece Hand Hammered 7 Taper
- Bell Material: Bronze
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered 1S Taper Bell; No. 25 Taper Leadpipe; Top Sprung Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Two Amado Water Keys; Nickel Slides; Standard and Weighted Main Tuning Slides; Heavy Mouthpiece Receiver and Weighted Valve Caps
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kanstul 1500-A Series Bb Trumpet:
I own a large number of Bb trumpets and picked up one of these used in laquer in near new condition. The horn slots well and plays in tune. It's darker in sound than my Calicchio 3/9 Ultra which is also a heavy walled instrument. I own 3 Kanstul horns and the build quality and valves are excellent. The only oddity of this horn is that some mouthpieces will bottom out in the receiver. One other note about the receiver is that it is heavy and really deep. Don't be shocked to see an extra inch of your mouthpiece disappear.