- 468128 000930000 468128000930000
Kanstul 1500 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 1500 Bb Trumpet features a hand hammered, hand-crafted, one-piece copper bell that produces a big, dark symphonic sound. The 1500 is very free bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Heavy copper bell.
The 1500 Bb Trumpet features a hand hammered, hand-crafted, one-piece copper bell that produces a big, dark symphonic sound. The 1500 is very free blowing with an open, medium large bore. The 1500 is an excellent choice for concert band work. Case and mouthpiece not included.
Leadpipe: #25-O Open Leadpipe
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 5-inch #7 Taper Bell
Bell Material: Copper
Valves: Monel Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
Features: Open Leadpipe with Copper Bell
Finish: Silver (Lacquer Available by Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.