- #468120 000922000 468120000922000
Kanstul 1504 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 1504 features a .460-inch bore, a #43 leadpipe designed for excellent response, plus a #72 bell for darkened tone and superior resonance. The 150...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great dark tone.
The 1504 features a .460-inch bore, a #43 leadpipe designed for excellent response, plus a #72 bell for darkened tone and superior resonance. The 1504 offers the player a slightly more open instrument with excellent flexibility. Case and mouthpiece are NOT included.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 43
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered Kanstul 72 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Rings
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Rings
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered No. 72 Taper Bell; No. 43 Taper Leadpipe; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Nickel Slides; Two Amado Water Keys
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.