The 1506 features a tapered .437-inch to .453-inch bore designed for outstanding response plus a 5-inch bronze bell for increased resonance and a big, warm dark orchestral sound. The 1506 also features a 3rd valve trigger for easy intonation adjustment.
Bronze Bell Rotary!
- Key: C
- Bore: .437-.453-inch Tapered
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Bronze
- Valves: Genuine Zirbauer Rotary
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Push Rod
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bronze Bell; Genuine Zirnbauer Rotary Valves; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes; Two Traditional Water Keys
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO