- Product 463606
Kanstul 1508 Series Trombone
- Write a Review
This Kanstul 1508 Series Trombone has a straight design and is a highly responsive instrument. Its three interchangeable leadpipes (ML, MO, and BB) a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Bore Straight!
This Kanstul 1508 Series Trombone has a straight design and is a highly responsive instrument. Its three interchangeable leadpipes (ML, MO, and BB) and two interchangeable mouthpipes allow for easy adjustments to best suit the player' comfort and preferences. The 8.5 one-piece bronze bell creates even resonance and full projection. This instrument also features a bronze outer handslide with nickel silver crook. In a lacquer or silver finish, the Kanstul 1508 Series Trombone includes a Pro Tec case.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable - ML, MO and BB
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness Light
- Bell Material: Bronze
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Bronze Outer Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bronze Bell; Bronze Outer Handslide with Nickel Silver Crook; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.