- 463592 000420000 463592000420000
Kanstul 1510-A Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 1510-A features a .462-inch bore with a special hidden reverse leadpipe with a free blowing design. The 1510-A also features a #229 yellow brass ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 1510-A features a .462-inch bore with a special hidden reverse leadpipe with a free blowing design. The 1510-A also features a #229 yellow brass bell designed for superior projection and resonance.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul H Reverse
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch No. 229 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: No. 229 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Kanstul H Hidded Reverse Leadpipe; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Brass Slides; Two Amado Water Keys
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.