- #H75332 000001000 H75332000001000
Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn is a variation on the Kanstul Signature model. It incorporates classic elements of the flugelhorn with the embe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One-piece copper bell
The Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn is a variation on the Kanstul Signature model. It incorporates classic elements of the flugelhorn with the embellished sounds produced from the inclusion of brass and copper components. With 4 valves, the instrument' bottom range is extended. Easy to play throughout the range, this flugelhorn has an especially dark, full, rich sound. This flugelhorn features hand-lapped pistons, two Amado water keys, and a one-piece copper bell. The French taper brass leadpipe has been perfected for exceptional intonation. This flugelhorn comes with a Kanstul FL Flugel mouthpiece and a Deluxe Gladstone hard shell case. For exceptional intonation, a dark sound, and extended range, play the professional Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn.
- Hand-hammered, one-piece copper bell
- Hand lapped pistons
- Top sprung pistons
- Receiver accepts French taper shank mouthpiece
- 4th valve to F
Offers a dark, rich sound.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .421"
- Bell: 6 1/2" diameter copper
- Mouthpipe: French taper - brass
- Valves: 4 Monel
- Valve guides: metal
- Slides: brass
- Water keys: 2 Amado water keys
- Intonation: 1st slide trigger
- Finish: clear lacquer (1526-1) or silver (1526-2)
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul FL Flugel
- Case: Deluxe Gladstone hard shell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.