The 1536 Cornet features a .453-inch bore with 4.75-inch yellow brass bell designed for a responsive, dark tone. This cornet also features a double Shepherd's crook design for an easy blowing instrument.
Double Shepherd's Crook Design!
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .453-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul "B"
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Double Shepherd's Crook Design; Hand Lapped Monel Piston Valves with Metal Valve Guides
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO