- #463607 000420000 463607000420000
Kanstul 1588 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The 1588 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore open wrap F Attachment and Kanstul Controlled Resistance Valve plus interchangeable m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 1588 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore open wrap F Attachment and Kanstul Controlled Resistance Valve plus interchangeable mouthpipes for a customized response. The 1588 also features an 8.5-inch one-piece bronze bell designed for excellent tone and projection.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch Handslide and .562-inch F Attachment
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable - ML, MO and BB
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness Light
- Bell Material: Bronze
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Bronze Outer Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Kanstul CR Controlled Resistance
- Features: Light One-Piece Hand Hammered Bronze Bell; Bronze Handslide with Nickel Crook; Kanstul CR F Attachment Valve; Open Wrap F Attachment
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.