- #468125 000927000 468125000927000
Kanstul 1601 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
Inspired by Tim Wendt, the 1601 features a .460-inch bore with a 4-7/8-inch, one-piece, lightweight hand-crafted copper bell, and an all-brass body. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight copper bell.
Inspired by Tim Wendt, the 1601 features a .460-inch bore with a 4-7/8-inch, one-piece, lightweight hand-crafted copper bell, and an all-brass body. This trumpet is an excellent instrument for any ensemble or recording session. Case and mouthpiece not included.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 25
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered Lightweight Kanstul 7 Taper
- Bell Material: Copper
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Lightweight Copper Bell; Top Sprung Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Brass Slides; One Amado Water Key
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.