- Product 463611
Kanstul 390 Series 3-Valve Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 390 Series 3-Valve Baritone Horn is a classic euphonium with exquisite sound and intonation. This horn has a .562 bore and a 10 upright...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great 3/4 Baritone!
The Kanstul 390 Series 3-Valve Baritone Horn is a classic euphonium with exquisite sound and intonation. This horn has a .562 bore and a 10 upright yellow brass bell for stellar projection. It also features 3 top action Monel piston valves. Monel alloy is a known deterrent of corrosion and adds to the durability of your instrument while also minimizing its repair and maintenance needs. Hand-lapped bottom sprung valves contribute to easy, smooth action. This horn comes complete with a mouthpiece and case. The Kanstul 390 Series 3-Valve Baritone Horn comes in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .562-inch
- Bell: 10-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Monel Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Hand Lapped Bottom Sprung Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2 AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.