- Product 463598
Kanstul 725 Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
The 725 features a traditional flugelhorn bore designed for excellent response plus a large yellow brass bell with outstanding projection. The 725 Se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 725 features a traditional flugelhorn bore designed for excellent response plus a large yellow brass bell with outstanding projection. The 725 Series also features horizontal valve slides and a traditional French taper leadpipe.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .453-inch
- Leadpipe: French Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 6-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: French Taper Leadpipe; Horizontal Valve Slides; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Nickel Silver Slides; Two Amado Water Keys
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul FL Flugel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.