- #463553 000232000 463553000232000
Kanstul 905 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet
- Write a Review
The CCT 905 Series features a .460-inch bore with a 4.5-inch bell designed for excellent response in a compact design. The 905 Series allows the play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The CCT 905 Series features a .460-inch bore with a 4.5-inch bell designed for excellent response in a compact design. The 905 Series allows the player the feel of a standard Bb trumpet without a restrictive feel as with some pocket trumpet designs.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.5-inch 5X One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Single Amado Water Key
- Case: Gladstone Pocket Trumpet Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 3GC
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.