- #463588 000420000 463588000420000
Kanstul 911 Series Soprano C Herald Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 911 Series features a .460-inch bore and a 5-inch bell plus an overall length of 31-inchesin the key of C. The bell of the 911 Series also featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 911 Series features a .460-inch bore and a 5-inch bell plus an overall length of 31-inchesin the key of C. The bell of the 911 Series also features two grommets to attach ceremonial banners to the instrument.
Leadpipe: Kanstul #25
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 5-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Monel Pistons
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; One Traditional and One Amado Water Key; Nickel Slides; Flag Holder Rings; Overall Length: 31-inches
Case: Gladstone Case
Mouthpiece: Kanstul 7C
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.