- #463593 000420000 463593000420000
Kanstul 923 Series Eb / D Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 923 Custom Class features a long bell design with a rich, dark sound well suited for symphonic performance. The 923 includes two sets of valve sl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Long Bell Design!
The 923 Custom Class features a long bell design with a rich, dark sound well suited for symphonic performance. The 923 includes two sets of valve slides, one set in D and one set in Eb.
- Key: Eb/D
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 25 Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch No. 239 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: No. 239 One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Brass Slides; Two Amado Water Keys; Two Sets of Slides--One Set in D and One Set in Eb
- Case: Gladstone Hard Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul CG 3
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.