- #463546 000232000 463546000232000
Kanstul 930 Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
The 930 Custom Class Series Bb Cornet features a .464-inch bore with a Shepherds crook design for a warm dark sound. The CCC 930 Cornet also features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 930 Custom Class Series Bb Cornet features a .464-inch bore with a Shepherds crook design for a warm dark sound. The CCC 930 Cornet also features a 4.75-inch bell plus a 1st valve slide trigger and fixed 3rd valve finger ring. Includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .464-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul "B"
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Shepherd's Crook Design; One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; 1st Valve Slide Trigger
- Case: Molded Plastic
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 3C
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.