- Product 463610
Kanstul 959 Series Valve Trombone
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 959 Series Valve Trombone is a professional instrument with a similar feel to the standard straight trombone model. It has a .500 bore a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro Kanstul Model!
The Kanstul 959 Series Valve Trombone is a professional instrument with a similar feel to the standard straight trombone model. It has a .500 bore and an 8 one-piece, hand hammered, yellow brass bell which offers exceptional projection. This responsive instrument features Monel valves and valve guides for durability and ease of play. The Kanstul 959 also has an additional short tuning slide. A case and a mouthpiece are included with the Kanstul 959 Series Valve Trombone. It is available in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Top Sprung Piston Valves; Additional Short Tuning Slide
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 12C
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.