- #463603 000232000 463603000232000
Kanstul 970 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The 970 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore through the open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 970 also features an 8.5-i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent F Attachment Trombone!
The 970 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore through the open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 970 also features an 8.5-inch yellow brass bell designed for great projection.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch Slide Section and .562-inch F Attachment Section
- Leadpipe: Standard Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness Bell; Open Wrap F Attachment
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- Stock Mouthpiece
- School Bands
- Small Venues
- Trombone Choirs
Comments about Kanstul 970 Series F Attachment Trombone:
One of the best trombones I have ever played. Incredibly satisfied with everything about the horn. The trigger is smooth and responsive. Huge open sound cuts through an orchestra any day. Trigger notes bring a smile. Stock mouthpiece is iffy - I recommend a Bach 4G or 5G. I myself use a Conn 5G and have satisfying power in the lower register, as well as NO DIFFICULTY in the higher register. Overall incredibly free-blowing horn. Very satisfied!