- #468133 000935000 468133000935000
Kanstul 980 Series 3-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 980 Series 3-Valve Euphonium is a perfect choice for a school band director or advancing music student. This intermediate instrument adds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3 valve model.
The Kanstul 980 Series 3-Valve Euphonium is a perfect choice for a school band director or advancing music student. This intermediate instrument adds professional components while maintaining affordability. It features a .570 bore and a 12 two-piece bell. Its 3 top action Monel valves are durable and increase the euphoniums ease of play. Enjoy your Kanstul 980 in either a lacquer or silver finish. Case and mouthpiece are included.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 12-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Monel Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Hand Lapped Bottom Sprung Monel Valves with Plastic Valve Guides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2 AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.