- #H75327 000002000 H75327000002000
Kanstul Model 1670 Bb/F Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
Kanstul has been a leader in modern trombone development and the Model 1670 exemplifies this legacy with a single .593" CR rotor and in-slide tuning....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile bass trombone that is light and nimble.
Kanstul has been a leader in modern trombone development and the Model 1670 exemplifies this legacy with a single .593" CR rotor and in-slide tuning. The flowing bell section lends a simple, acoustic elegance and beauty to a sleek and minimalist bass trombone. The hand slide is very light, with Kanstul's original tuning mechanism and lightweight sleeves, you won't notice any extra inertia over other standard weight slides. The CR rotor has a fully enclosed .593" bore and a hollow core to improve ease of response in the low range, and evenness between the Bb and F sides. The trigger paddle is fully adjustable, and the F-attachment has a fast pull to E with adjustable stop.
If you enjoy making music with a lighter weight instrument, whether as a soloist or in an ensemble, the 1670 is a versatile bass trombone that is light and nimble, for less stress on your body, and more ease to create the music you want. This is the George Roberts model, played by "Mr. Bass Trombone" himself!
- Hand-hammered one-piece .020" bronze bell
- .593" F section with full bore CR rotor
- In-slide tuning
- Nickel silver hand slide and end crook
- Fast E pull
- Open wrap
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes - GR, 62 and B
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562" Slide - .593" F section
- Bell: 9 1/2" diameter
- Mouthpipe: interchangeable
- Valves: Single .593" Kanstul CR valve
- Water Keys: traditional
- Finish: clear lacquer (1670-1) or silver (1670-2)
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul GR bass trombone
- Case: Pro Tec bass trombone case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.