- H75326 000001000 H75326000001000
Kanstul X Model Series Bb Trumpet
X Model Silver
- Write a Review
The Kanstul X Model Series Bb Trumpet has a special bell and mouthpipe combination, along with exclusive "harmonic balancers" in the crooks of the 1s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super intonation and response.
The Kanstul X Model Series Bb Trumpet has a special bell and mouthpipe combination, along with exclusive "harmonic balancers" in the crooks of the 1st and 3rd slides gives this unique trumpet unequaled pitch center and response. A symphonic player will recognize the benefits of this horn, as would a lead player. Includes case and mouthpiece.
- Hand-hammered 1-piece yellow brass bell
- Hand-lapped pistons
- Top sprung pistons
- Reverse mouthpipe
- Harmonic balancers on 1st and 3rd slides
- Distinctive reverse 2nd slide
- 3rd slide stop
Order a great symphonic trumpet today!
X Model Series Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
Bell: hand-hammered 1-piece yellow brass - 4 7/8" diameter
Mouthpipe: no. 25 reverse
Valve guides: metal
Water keys: 2 traditional
Intonation: 1st slide saddle, 3rd slide ring
Finish: bright silver plate
Mouthpiece: Kanstul Model 3c
Case: Deluxe Gladstone hard shell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.