- Product 468308
King 1122 Ultimate Series Marching Bb French Horn
- Write a Review
The King 1122 Ultimate Series Marching Bb French Horn is an excellent addition to the horn line of any marching band or corps. It brings the projecti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome marching French horn.
The King 1122 Ultimate Series Marching Bb French Horn is an excellent addition to the horn line of any marching band or corps. It brings the projection and power needed for a marching instrument. Its 10 large throat bell creates maximum projection and also lifts solo work above the rest of the band. This horn has a rich tone that is highly capable of blending. The King 1122 Ultimate Series Marching Bb French Horn comes with a mouthpiece and can be safely transported in its heavy-duty case.
- Key of Bb
- .468" bore
- 10" large throat bell
- Nickel-plated valves
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.