- #468331 000901000 468331000901000
King 2266 / 2268 Artist Series 4-Valve Baritone Horn
2268 Upright Bell
- Write a Review
The King 2266/2268 Artist Series 4-Valve Baritone Horn is a classic instrument. This horn features 4 front action valves. It is easy to adjust its in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4 Valve Baritone!
The King 2266/2268 Artist Series 4-Valve Baritone Horn is a classic instrument. This horn features 4 front action valves. It is easy to adjust its intonation with the 1st and 2nd slide pull rings and the 3rd valve throw ring. The 11 bell is positioned bell front on the 2266 model and upright on the 2268 model. This horn comes with a case and a mouthpiece and is available in a lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .562-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Bell Front (2266) or Upright Bell (2268)
- Valves: Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- System: Standard
- Features: 4 Front Action Valves; 1st and 2nd Valve Pull Rings; 3rd Valve Throw Ring; Choice of Bell Front or Upright Bell
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 6-1/2 AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.