- Product 468332
King 2280 Series Euphonium
- Write a Review
The King 2280 Series Euphonium plays evenly throughout all registers making it an exceptional solo instrument. With a wonderfully centered tone, this...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent 4 Valve Instrument!
The King 2280 Series Euphonium plays evenly throughout all registers making it an exceptional solo instrument. With a wonderfully centered tone, this euphonium features a .500 to .600 dual bore. Its 11 heavy brass bell is seamless for even resonance. A case and mouthpiece are included with this model which is available in a lacquer or silver finish. For a stand-out solo euphonium, look no further than the King 2280.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-.600-inch Dual Bore
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel Silver Pistons
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Dual Bore; 3rd Valve Spring Loaded Trigger
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 6-12AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- Non Compensating
- Community Bands
- School Bands
Comments about King 2280 Series Euphonium:
This has got to be among the best 4-valve euphoniums available. What a wonderful sound! Big and full and rich at all sound levels, high and low. If your left thumb is long enough to manipulate the trigger, it gives you an almost automatic compensating mechanism as well. Without the use of the trigger it still plays in tune very well. I have never played a euphonium with a bell that "shimmers" like this one, and I've played some very good euphoniums. You have to try it to understand. Somehow this horn helps give me extra confidence playing up high, too. Its just a great design. Great valves, too. Go team USA!