- 468355 000000000 468355000000000
King 623 Diplomat Series 3/4 Bb Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
The King 623 Diplomat series 3/4 Bb Baritone Horn is the perfect first instrument for a music student. It is also well-suited for more experienced ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality student baritone.
The King 623 Diplomat series 3/4 Bb Baritone Horn is the perfect first instrument for a music student. It is also well-suited for more experienced horn players who prefer a baritone horn with a more tenor-like sound. Its .562 bore contributes to the instrument' great response and clear intonation. With 3 top-action nickel plated valves, smooth and reliable playing is ensured. The horn' 10 upright yellow brass bell gives the sound great projection. This horn comes in a lacquer finish and is a wonderful choice for the beginning horn player.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .562-inch
- Bell: 10-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel-Plated Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: 3/4 Size; Nickel-Plated Piston Valves
- Case: Molded Plastic
- Mouthpiece: King 6-1/2 AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.