- #J19988 000001000 J19988000001000
King KB10 Series Marching Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
A medium-large bore trumpet designed for ease of response and consistent tone. Its unique tapers allow for a symphonic sound while maintaining contro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful, loud marching trumpet.
A medium-large bore trumpet designed for ease of response and consistent tone. Its unique tapers allow for a symphonic sound while maintaining controlled performance. 1st slide thumb saddle and 3rd slide finger ring allow for easy intonation adjustments. Nickel-plated pistons provide smooth, quick action and unmatched durability. The heavy-duty marching case is designed to be stackable to minimize space requirements. Available in clear lacquer finish as model KB10 and in silver plate as KB10SP.
Lightweight, ergonomically designed
Stackable hard case
Order today and enjoy a trumpet that can command attention.
5" yellow brass bell with soldered bead wire
Graduated Tuning Guide technology
Soldered-on 1st slide saddle and 3rd slide finger ring
3rd slide stop screw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.