- Product J19990
King KB12 Series Large Bore Marching Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
This large-bore trumpet is designed to generate maximum sound and projection while the unique bell and mouthpipe tapers provide good control and clar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Louder than loud.
This large-bore trumpet is designed to generate maximum sound and projection while the unique bell and mouthpipe tapers provide good control and clarity of articulation. 1st slide thumb saddle and 3rd slide finger ring allow for easy intonation adjustments. Nickel-plated pistons provide smooth, quick action and unmatched durability. The heavy-duty marching case is designed to be stackable to minimize space requirements. Available in clear lacquer finish as model KB12 and in silver plate as model KB12SP.
Lightweight and easily maneuverable
Loud and projecting
Stackable hard case included
A great marching trumpet. Order today.
5" yellow brass bell with soldered bead wire
Graduated Tuning Guide technology
Soldered-on 1st slide saddle and 3rd slide finger ring
3rd slide stop screw
7710CSB plastic shell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.