- #J19986 000001000 J19986000001000
King SB20P Marching F Mellophone
- Write a Review
The King SB20SP mellophone is a highly responsive instrument that provides a clear alto voice that blends well. Its open design and 10" bell provide ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Marching instrument from Conn-Selmer.
The King SB20SP mellophone is a highly responsive instrument that provides a clear alto voice that blends well. Its open design and 10" bell provide maximum projection and clarity in articulation. 1st slide thumb saddle allows for easy intonation adjustments. Nickel-plated pistons provide smooth, quick action and unmatched durability. The heavy-duty marching case is designed to be stackable to minimize space requirements. Available in clear lacquer finish as model SB20 or in silver plate as SB20SP.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed
- Great projection
- Easily maneuverable
- Stackable hard case
Get on board with King marching instruments. Order today.
SB20P Marching F Mellophone
- King "System Blue" - Key of F,
10" yellow brass bell
Graduated Tuning Guide technology
Soldered-on 1st slide saddle
Lacquer finish or silver plate
System Blue SBME mouthpiece
7720CSB plastic shell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.