- #467450 000995000 467450000995000
Leblanc TR680 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
TR680This instrument is highly recommended as an introduction to the bass trombone, as it offers enough resistance for the student to produce a full ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Bore Performance!
This instrument is highly recommended as an introduction to the bass trombone, as it offers enough resistance for the student to produce a full sound and assists in maintaining intonation. The unique "flat wrap" F attachment provides an extra measure of protection against damage.
- .547" bore
- 9" rose brass bell
- F attachment with short-stroke string linkage
- Includes a case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 9.0 inch diameter
- Bore: .547"
- Slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver with seamless inner slide and integral chamfered stocking. Brass outside slides
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.