- 464574 000902000 464574000902000
Meinl Weston 14 Travel F Tuba
- Write a Review
The Meinl Weston 14 Trolley Series F Tuba was designed with the traveling tuba player that needs to keep up their chops. It fits conveniently in the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect tuba for the on-the-go pro!
The Meinl Weston 14 Trolley Series F Tuba was designed with the traveling tuba player that needs to keep up their chops. It fits conveniently in the overhead compartment on an airplane and plays extremely well for its size. This 4 rotary valve F tuba has a detachable bell and fits nicely in the included compact case. It comes with a very good practice mute that virtually eliminates any sound other than to the player. When you are touring and your horn is sitting somewhere in a concert hall this fine instrument allows you to keep up on your daily routine.
Pick up the practice tool of professionals
- Key: F
- Bore: .610-inch (15.5mm)
- Bell: 8.7-inch (22cm)
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass, Detachable
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type (piston/rotor): Rotor
- Features: Detachable Bell, Small Travel Size, Practice Mute Included
- Case: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.